Department - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The department has organized several workshops and faculty development programmers for the benefit of students and faculty members and researchers from various engineering colleges.
The department has well equipped laboratories. The department strives to achieve reputation at the regional as well as national level.
- The mission of the Electrical Engineering major is to provide students with a supportive environment that facilitates learning to solve problems in electrical engineering.
- The Electrical Engineering major is committed to excellence in student learning.
- Graduates of the major will be problem solvers, able to apply engineering principles to electrical and computer systems.
- The faculty and staff of the major use their background in teaching, research, and industry to prepare students to be successful as they move into the workforce or Higher Education.
- Dedicate it to providing its students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will allow its graduates to succeed as engineers and leaders.
- Prepare its graduates for life-long learning to meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges.
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Electrical Workshop Lab
- Computer Lab
- Wiring Winding Lab
- Duration 3 Years
- Qualification 10th/12th
- Lateral Entry Yes
- Total Student Strength 30 Student
- Facilities As Per Standard Available